Premier Business Development Manager
Meet Our Team:
"Pega is changing the way the world builds Software".
Pega provides innovative technology to the world’s most innovative organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric. Our Client Success team is an integral part of our rapid growth trajectory, as you will partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive our client’s success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and provide technical expertise, where applicable, within a set of defined accounts that are of critical importance to Pega based on reference engagement, and ongoing revenue stream. These accounts will also require a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the customer organization
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through use of Pega software, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance
- Serve as the account’s advocate within Pega, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with other organizations at Pega to take action on behalf of the customer
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how customer can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Collaborate with sales and services to ensure renewals and identify expansion opportunities
Who You Are:
- 10+ years relevant work experience, 3-5+ years in a Client Success or account management / consultative sales role
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
What You've Accomplished:
A proven customer satisfaction and revenue driver. The Customer Success Manager leverages data and relationships to help our customers achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the customer lifecycle.
- Comfortably engages with front-line teams and C-suite leaders, employing the Challenger model to drive business insights. They understand Pega best practices and how to adapt them within each customer’s environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Has an analytics orientation. Customer Success requires analysis of available data to determine customer health and identification of new data - to drive proactive outreach, which in turn increases customer satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks.
- Drives for results. Contribute to account plans, and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. They measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the customer’s needs and value to Pega.
- Is a thought leader. They leverage their deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them.
- Is service-oriented. They are the primary post-sale point of contact for the customer. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists in Pega to smooth the customer journey and help ensure that Pega’s applications are best in class.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentives
- Employee equity in the company (RSU's - Restricted stock units)
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights