Principal Solutions Consultant
Meet Our Team:
The Solution Consultant (also known as a "Presales Consultant" or "Sales Consultant) is a passionate technical leader working collaboratively within a sales team and as a key contributor to the Pega Solutions Consulting team, you will help drive our Pega Customer Risk & Due Diligence (CRDD) applications sales.
Your experience will enable you to act as a consultant to our sales teams, partners and clients. You will have the ability to configure and present exciting software demonstrations to the top global companies in the financial services industry.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you’ll work with a diverse team of sales executives, solution architects, and domain specialists, on positioning the value of Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications.
Our solutions help clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done. You will be a key member of the CRDD team, which collaborate in widening and deepening the market penetration of the application across the globe region.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Build compelling demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (POC) using Pega platform and solution tools.
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results, along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- Collaborate and provide support in client-facing capacity in sales opportunities, working with field sales teams, on the following Customer Risk & Due Diligence (CRDD) domain areas (ideally have knowledge in 2-3 of these areas and ability to learn the others):
- Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Financial Crime and Fraud Alert Management
- Payments investigations
- Payments disputes
- Collaborate with functional consultants, product managers, software developers, account executives, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the CRDD sales strategy
- “Go to resource” for all aspects of the technical sales process for an account or multiple opportunities
- Drive community building around topics you are passionate about; create assets and documentation for others to learn and reuse.
- identify and create reusable components while working on customer build and proof of concepts.
Who You Are:
- You have a strong affinity for technology and relevant hands-on Pega platform and solution experience
- You have demonstrated experience in the IT industry, including experience with Pega based solutions and working with Pega platform and relevant solutions (ideally Customer Lifecycle Management and Smart Apps).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle entailing requirement analysis, design, development, testing and troubleshooting.
- Sufficient exposure to Banking functional/technical domain
- Throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and delivered business value
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience performing a technical client facing role, dealing with large complex customer landscapes
- At least 5 years’ experience in technology related roles, including Pega based solutions.
- Exposure to operational processes in large financial services organizations, ideally including one or more of: KYC, AML, Fraud, and payments.
- Must have the ability to configure and present robust product demos, combined with the interpersonal skills needed to develop relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs
- Demonstrable success in establishing great working relationships with customers/clients and internal stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience of the Pega platform (optional highly desired: Pega KYC/CLM application).
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.