Paid Media Specialist
Meet Our Team:
Marketing Center of Excellence is a cross-functionally integrated team that support Marketing teams globally. This role will be working in the Digital Marketing practice. Digital Operations extends to capabilities of SEO, SEM, Publishing, Marketing Automation, Email marketing and Paid Media teams.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role you will be a part of the larger Paid Media and Advertising team working closely with the Paid Search lead strategizing, executing, and analyzing performance for our Paid Search Campaigns. You must have hands on paid search experience and a deep understanding of best practices.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Manage paid search campaigns end-to-end to ensure a successful outcome across multiple search engines, markets, and languages
- Develop and execute bid management strategies, including keyword match type, campaign objectives, demographic targeting, remarketing, custom audience lists and more
- Develop and manage campaign budget tracking documents, pacing documents and budget forecasts
- Track KPIs to assess performance. report and analyze website engagement
- Continuous improvement of campaign performance (bidding, A/B testing, etc.) & conversion rates
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly SEM optimization tasks (i.e., keyword expansion, ad testing, etc.)
- Experience in building and managing audience segments to reach the target audience. Demonstrating success in driving business outcomes with specific buyer profiles
- Analyze landing pages, bidding strategies, keywords, and ad performance to recommend and implement improvements to maintain KPI benchmarks.
- Track, report and present campaign performance and channel insights to internal stakeholders
- Flexible to work in 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST
Who You Are:
You are passionate about marketing/marketing operations person with
- 4+ years of experience in directly impacting SEM.
- Experience with B2B focused campaigns, desirable but not essential
- Previous demonstrable success in creating and executing effective paid search campaigns
- Demonstrable success in optimizing paid search campaigns based on KPIs and building data-driven strategies to deliver consistent growth
- In-depth experience in keywords bidding on various paid online marketing platforms
- Proficient in using website analytics and reporting tools (e.g٫ GA4, PowerBi)
- Strong analytical skills, advanced level user of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferably certified on various google marketing platforms
- Experience working with global teams
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and a quick learner
What You've Accomplished:
- Proven ability to focus and achieve campaign goals
- Effective communicator laterally and vertically
- Agile digital marketer who can quickly decipher high-level goals and execute plans with high quality outputs
- Proactive, creative and a collaborative team player
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.