Meet Our Team:
The Pega Events team is a dynamic, engaging global group that supports and produces high-profile events. Our role is to deliver an exceptional attendee experience throughout the entire lifecycle of an event. Through collaboration with the company’s key business functions, we manage a portfolio of events overseeing everything from strategy to execution to analysis.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Are you energized by the thought of sharpening your event skillset? Are you passionate about creating world class registrant experiences using technology? The Event Registration and Technology Specialist, you will have a multi-faceted role supporting a variety of aspects related to event registration and technology for Pega’s flagship events.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Support the delivery of a world class registrant experience to valued clients, partners, and employees across a portfolio of global events.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and Pega creative to build and maintain event registration sites for internal and external audiences utilizing a registration tool/system.
- Strategically create and deliver registration reporting to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Ongoing tracking of event budget for responsible areas
- Monitor & report on room blocks, attrition deadlines and hotel reservation cut-off dates.
- Manage registration and technology supplies inventory and shipping for events.
- Oversee centralized event registration inboxes. Provide customer service centric support to internal and external registrants.
- Support team in managing event technology including RFID and 1:1 meeting scheduling tools.
- Provide onsite events and registration support as needed.
- Flexible to work in 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST
Who You Are:
You are a highly organized, passionate events professional who is energized by diving deeper into specific event areas to grow your skillset and distinguish yourself as a subject matter expert. You take pride in delivering world class event experiences and seek new innovative ways to refine processes’ and improve the registrant experience through technology and a customer service focused attitude. You recognize the importance of events and their contribution to building pipeline and growing the business.
What You've Accomplished:
- 2+ years’ event industry experience. Event technology, registration, and/or housing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience using Microsoft Excel (building pivot tables, charts and graphs, filtering data, etc.)
- Experience using Cvent or other registration system/software is a plus.
- Knowledge of event terminology and best practices.
- Customer service centric mindset.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously while delivering successful outcomes.
- Ability to remain composed and agile amidst change in event plans.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.