Account Executive - Federal Government
Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive.
Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer centric.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations. You can read a little about Pegas government work here https://www.pega.com/insights/resources/governments-building-change
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
A motivated enterprise software sales executive, driven to add value to your clients and their business process automation strategies. You are able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility, build a strong relationship and contribute to the success of our clients and Pega.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Knowledge of assigned industry
- Stable and progressive history of quota achievement
- Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
- Knowledge of BPA, DPA, RPA, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with large partner organizations
- Prior participation in a formal sales training
- Track record of challenging and improving a customer’s way of doing business
- Technically current in business automation
- Outstanding presenter
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity #LI-CS5
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.