Senior Contracts Specialist with German
Meet Our Team:
This is a highly tactical, well-rounded group of business-minded commercial-contract professionals that play a critical role to Pega’s growth. If you are looking to join a highly talented group of professionals within a SaaS cloud services company, this is the team for you. As a key contributor to our Business Officer/commercial Legal team, you will report to a Lead Business Officer and will partner closely with the Commercial Operations teams to support the deal cycle.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- As a Senior Contract Specialist you are responsible for mission-critical contract lifecycle operations and for supporting Business Officers on commercial contracts, renewals and legal topics in client-facing discussions.
- You will work day-to-day with Business Officers, Sales, Legal, Renewal specialists, and various Finance teams to help win-business and on-board and manage commercial agreements with new and existing clients.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Manage the Pega Contract process up to the point that an agreement is signed.
- Create, review, and revise Non-Disclosure Agreements and Statements of Work in close coordination with the Business Officer/commercial Legal Team and professional services personnel.
- Track and monitor quarter end deals, working closely with the commercial, legal and renewals teams to ensure all potential issues are addressed in a proactive manner prior to contract execution.
- Participate in projects to accelerate deal velocity.
- Assist in client facing discussions on topics such as Data Protection and Cloud Information Security.
Who You Are:
- You are a dependable, process-minded paralegal or contracts professional who understands the key legal and commercial aspects within a transaction.
- You pay attention to the details and expect top performance from yourself and your peers.
- With solid experience and a desire to learn, you are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career at a stable, growing, industry-leading tech company.
- Ideally, you have experience working with transactional documents which may include Cloud Master Agreements, Subscription Schedules, Data Protection Agreements and Cloud Information Security documents in order to support and assist the Business Officer/commercial legal team with drafting and revising. However, if you don’t have this prior-experience, then you are willing to learn quickly so that you support the commercial legal team.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3 – 6 years of professional experience in a paralegal role or a role that involves reviewing and drafting contracts and renewals.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrated ability to perform, succeed and multi-task in a high growth environment with varying deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong positive relationships with business stakeholders, including senior leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideally, knowledge of software licensing, subscription (“as-a-Service”), & professional services contracting
- Fluent English and German
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.