Specialist Sales Director Customer Engagement EMEA
Meet Our Team:
Join our team responsible for 1:1 Customer Engagement, as Sales Director, that has the mission of accelerating Pega's growth and scaling our business in relation to RTIM (Real Time Interaction Management) - delivering Customer Value Optimization for our clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega has market-leading solutions for 1:1 Customer Engagement. As sales director you’re able to showcase the world’s most innovative organizations using our solution. As the recognized industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management according to analysts such as Forrester, we challenge companies to rethink the way they manage 1:1 customer engagement and optimize customer value.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Own the 1:1 Customer Engagement sales business plan number and ensure revenue targets are being met/exceeded on an annual and quarterly basis
- Assume matrixed leadership of a team of 1:1 Customer Engagement Sales Specialists, to help drive complex enterprise deal transactions
- Drive significant multi-level selling relationships including at the C level and be the executive sponsor for the most important specialty sales accounts
- Provide coaching feedback to 1:1 Customer Engagement Sales Specialists
- Create and coach a personal development & success plan for each of your specialists
- Establish a regular sales management cadence with each of the 1:1 CE Account Executives around Pipeline and Prospecting, Enablement and Validation, Forecasting, Close Plans, etc.
- Work with Pega’s internal Partner Ecosystem team to build out a partner ecosystem for the 1:1 CE business and help increase business coming in from partners
Who You Are:
You are a sales director who is hands on and has successfully managed a team of sales executives who challenge and influence customers. You've successfully led teams in the 1:1 Customer Engagement space.
- a high achiever experienced in managing teams selling complex software in matrixed organization
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives in marketing, retention, customer experience (digital) channels, data and analytics, customer value management
- Unwavering focus on our prospects and clients
- An active listener who can hear and understand what is said and not said and comprehend the meaning and intent
- A persuader and influencer, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
What You've Accomplished:
- Higher education degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience managing sales executives in selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations in marketing services / consultancy:/ agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO; Retention Executive, Revenue Officer and other relevant persona. Next Best Action, predictive analytics, and real-time marketing services and products from an enterprise technology perspective
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- The opportunity to join, contribute to and learn from, the market-leading global team for 1:1 Customer Engagement & Decisioning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement