Director of Global Partner Management
Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Partner Manager. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, and driven Partner Manager. You will be responsible for driving partner solutions development, marketing and delivery excellence with portfolio of strategic partners. This includes business development initiatives, working closely with alliances counterparts to ensure execution at the region, vertical, account and opportunity levels. You will design and execute business plans with each assigned partner to deliver license revenue through development of strategies, programs, initiatives and / or solutions needed to effectively assist Pega’s sales teams.
What You'll Do at Pega:
A primary objective of the Partner Manager is to drive programmatic partner engagement focused on programs, initiatives and solution development, sales training, sales strategy, tools and promotional incentives designed to cultivate a self-sufficient channel scalable to support the revenue goals of Pega. You will develop and manage relationships with assigned partners to sell the value of a joint Pega and Partner value proposition to sales teams in your region, vertical or territory. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with an assigned portfolio of partners to increase their selling capabilities and align GTM sales strategies with Pega’s sales teams.
- Develop partner vertical solutions that drive sales for assigned partners and Pega
- Help evangelize key partners to the Pega sales teams helping them understand the value in selling with key partners.
- Create partner profiles, highlighting key differentiators, use cases and strengths for consumption by Pega sales teams.
- Align and coordinate Pega resources (including sales, pre-sales & technical enablement, marketing, product) necessary to help partner achieve success with their Pega practice.
- Evangelize Pega throughout your assigned partner organizations (focusing on client-facing personnel), as well as more widely in the partner community to increase awareness of Pega
Who You Are:
You are an expert relationship builder and can develop strategic partnerships that generate mutually beneficial revenue for your company and your partners. You understand the partner co-sell and resell models and have demonstrated success by influencing closed revenue or sourcing opportunities through these partnerships through strategic planning & execution. In addition, you are a thought leader is your industry understanding the needs of customers who are embarking on their digital transformation journey. Also, you excel at collaborating with multiple parties to produce solutions that include sales assets such as customer presentations, battle cards, brochures etc.
- Alliances, consulting and/or business development experience in the technology or business consulting industries
- Expereince industry (business or technical) in one or more of the following industries: Communications, Consumer, Health Care, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Insurance and or Government
- Exprience product marketing is a benefit
- Experience managing partner relationships
- Experience building partner programs to build effective co-sell relationships
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development and technical teams, bringing together a cross functional team to deliver results
- Solid understanding professional services sales and delivery models
- Sufficient languaga ability in Japanese language and English
What You've Accomplished:
You should have a demonstrated ability to translate technical solutions into strategic business outcomes. Critical to this position is the ability to collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, leadership, account executives and other alliances executives to effectively create a true win-win partnerships.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement