The client environment included legacy desktop and server-side applications, and needed increased efficiency for Customer Service Representatives by merging parts of the architecture. The client’s Customer Care environment was a mix of Windows and Web applications, some hosted on users’ desktops, and others streamed to desktops via Citrix®. CSRs operated under time and task pressures to toggle between multiple application windows to execute tasks, manually entering, copying and pasting between numerous fields. There was no automation for compliance issues, such as following mandated procedures or communicating regulatory information.
- Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT)
- Streamline critical CSR tasks
- Realize annual cost savings
- Cost avoidance
- Minimized CSR re-training requirements
- 9 seconds per call reduction of AHT
- $2 million value creation
- $18 million cost avoidance
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.