Lead Domain Architect
Meet Our Team:
Our global team provides strategic direction, product management, development leadership and customer support for Pega’s Smart Dispute™ strategic application, a market-leading financial service solution that automates the processing of retail card disputes and fraudulent transaction. Over 25 global banks, and through them, over 1000 leading financial institutions currently rely on Smart Dispute™ to reduce processing cost, improve accuracy and response time and enhance the experience of their retail banking customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you will bring thought leadership and understanding of retail disputes and fraud processing to enhance and extend Smart Dispute™. You will provide product direction, support product development, compliance and maintenance, evangelize with internal and external audiences, and reinforce Pega’s market leadership through competitive differentiation. This is a unique opportunity to work beyond your own team.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers, existing account teams and other client advocates to support clients and address their needs and concerns; provide advocacy, enablement and direction to help clients derive maximum value from their use of Pega products
- Support sales teams as they sell Smart Dispute™, providing product knowledge, demonstrations, competitive intelligence, and industry expertise
- Support clients, partners, and internal consulting teams as they implement and extend Smart Dispute™
- Communicate important information about products and their development strategy to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Work with development teams supporting Smart Dispute™ to translate market needs into clearly defined and detailed written product requirements
- Work with documentation experts to ensure that the product and implementation documentation provides value to various sets of stakeholders
Who You Are:
- An experienced professional with deep and authoritative expertise in retail financial services operations, including credit/debit card disputes and fraud investigations
- An exceptionally organized communicator who thrives on the challenge of working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- A leader with experienced in translating market and operation insight into differentiating product features and functions
- A customer service oriented strategic thinker with a complementary execution capability
- Able to work independently without detailed day to day oversight
- Demonstrated ability to manage time constraints, weigh priorities, and make the best use of limited time/resources
- Results focused; Customer service oriented
What You've Accomplished:
- Applicable experience in retail banking and disputes management; some of this experience must be in a leadership capacity
- Experience in technology or product management
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically incorporating multiple (and sometimes competing) points of view and sets of stakeholder priorities
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.