Senior Video Producer
Meet Our Team:
Join our talented in-house creative team! As the Senior Video Producer, you will work closely across departments at Pegasystems to tell the story of how we’re changing the way software is built. You will oversee a talented team of producers, editors, motion graphic designers, and videographers to ensure the highest levels of creativity, productivity, and business impact.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You are passionate about leveraging video to help us gain competitive advantage in the market. As a hands-on producer, you will manage a variety of projects from product demos to live event footage and customer stories to social and sales videos. You are comfortable developing original video concepts from start to finish and eager to lead this rapidly growing team!
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Lead and inspire a team of 7 direct reports. Work with each team member to build their skills and abilities.
- Act as a true manager-doer, overseeing and delegating the day-to-day work of a highly talented team, but also owning the highest priority projects from end-to-end.
- Partner closely with the broader Creative team to concept marketing campaigns or unique video executions that drive awareness and engagement among our audiences.
- Manage cross-departmental processes and relationships. Refine workflows to achieve reliable delivery over time.
- Help the team prioritize projects based on marketing strategy and needs. Manage resource allocation based on firm and competing deadlines.
- Collaborate autonomously with other business leaders toward resolving quality or delivery issues.
- Obsess over the latest, cutting edge technology in video production and ensure the team is always using the appropriate tools and systems to ensure its ongoing success.
- Manage the video team budget, oversee tools and software, and regularly evaluate equipment needs.
Who You Are:
- 7-10 years of relevant production experience, with 3-4 years of management experience.
- In-house or agency experience with B2B experience, a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the entire video production process, including pre-production, scripting, storyboarding, production, and post-production.
- Proven ability to execute under tight deadlines and budgets.
- Experience with a variety of leading tools and software including: Adobe Premier, EditShare, Frame.io, etc.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- A portfolio and reel that demonstrates a wide range of work representing multiple storytelling approaches, techniques, production challenges, and budgets.
- Experience with sound design, lighting design, and camera technique required.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)