Engineer, Technical Support, 1:1 Customer Engagement
Meet Our Team:
We are the face of Pega. Our aim is to Provide world-class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with the best colleagues and customers across the globeWe are the face of Pega. Our aim is to Provide world-class technical support and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our customers to work with us. You will be working along with the best colleagues and customers across the globe
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is a key technical role within Global Customer Support (GCS) and the first point of contact for customers to address issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pega’s products.
What You'll Do at Pega:
The TSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our customers’ business objectives to drive support cases to timely and quality clarification and subsequent resolution by themselves or others in Pega.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Product Support/Development.
- Strong understanding in Core Java/JEE skills.
- Knowledge of KAFKA is preferred.
- Knowledge on Cassandra is preferred.
- Good working knowledge on Databases (ex. Postgres, Oracle, MySql).
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, and has experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving enterprise software issues.
- Pega Platform Certifications on Pega 7.x/8.x CSA/CSSA is preferred.
- Certification on Pega Decisioning Consultant (CPDC) is preferrable.
- Strong interest and desire to learn BPM and working experience on Pega Platform.
- Good oral and written communication skills, besides being a great team player.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and ability to coordinate with multiple teams to achieve results.
- Experience and ability to advise, train and mentor team members on customer issues resolution
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously or as part of a team to support and contributes to a cohesive overall organization.
- Ability to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our in-service products.
What You've Accomplished:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have extensive experience at Core Java, JSP, Servlets and JDBC
- In-depth knowledge of OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections concepts and File systems.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights