Talent Advisory Partner - Return-To-Work Program
About The Program
At Pega, we understand that life happens. Whether you took a break to welcome a new family member, support a loved one, serve in the military, explore the world, or embark on a career shift through education, we're committed to smoothing your return to the workforce.
Pega’s Return-to-Work program is a 16-week paid Returnship for experienced professionals who have at least 5 years of experience and are returning to the workforce after taking a career hiatus. This is your chance to showcase your expertise, refresh your knowledge, contribute to meaningful projects, and relaunch your career!
The program will provide specialized onboarding and professional development opportunities including mentorship and skills trainings in partnership with reacHIRE to help you acclimate.
Meet Our Team:
The Talent Advisory Partner team aims to ensure a positive employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. In addition, we work with both leaders and people managers together with subject matter experts to align business strategy with people needs. This involves solution development with the business both in terms of strategic and operational support. We help leaders and people managers build and develop strong teams, build leadership acumen, facilitate collaboration, and understand the pulse of the organization.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pegasystems (Pega) is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll support the Technology organization as a strategic partner translating business strategy and objectives into HR strategy and priorities.
What You'll Do at Pega:
As the primary interface between the People function and the lines-of-business, the Talent Advisory Partner will diagnose critical organizational issues and execute HR solutions to help address and solve business challenges. You will empower Pega’s leaders and people managers to forge a culture that attracts, engages, and retains the talent we need to build for change and realize our potential for substantial ACV growth.
The responsibilities of a Talent Advisory Partner cover five pillars of success:
- Talent Management through leaders and people managers – right people in the right positions at the right time.
- Talent Engagement through leaders and people managers – strategic and operational consultation on how to maximize the potential of our workforce.
- Retention – train, educate, and develop employees via leaders and people managers to foster individual and team success.
- Trusted Advisors – provide timely, accurate, and straightforward advice on organizational development, labor laws, compliance, corporate directives, and company policies to ensure workforce alignment.
Principles central to delivering this include:
- We drive client-centricity through embedding ourselves in the business and cultivating genuine partnerships, treating each person as an empowered internal client, and positively contributing to change the way the business and employees are experiencing their Pega journey. We operate with client outcomes in mind.
- We are easy to engage with as each leader has a designated Talent Advisory Partner to work with in addition to global support from the broader People Function.
- We ensure frictionless hand-offs for a seamless experience across the People Team. We act as a catalyst in enabling all Pega employees to optimally contribute toward the success of the Company.
- Each member of our team operates in a fully accountable way and with an “end-to-end” mindset in the interest of the business needs and outcomes. We aim to drive the change necessary to support and implement solutions and systems that best enable scalability, success and compliance.
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic HR practitioner with a working knowledge of field disciplines including compensation, employee relations, performance management and organizational diagnosis.
- You are proactive and confident at addressing business challenges with informed and thoughtful solutions.
- You can effectively partner with various personalities across multiple levels of the organization and influence decision-making.
- You are passionate about developing talent – both in an advisory capacity and as a people manager.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an HR Business Partner and/or Sr. Generalist supporting a Technology Organization.
- Working knowledge of all functional areas of Human Resources and related regulatory requirements, particularly employee relations.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel (pivot tables, vlook-ups).
- Well-versed at generating reports and interpreting data to help make informed business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to implement HR programs across multiple, global functions.
- Strong strategic thinking skills (problem and solution identification).
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.