Consulting Solutions Executive - Government
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their clients seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements.
In this role, you will work with an energetic, experienced, and passionate team to help Pega grow its software and services business. You will get an opportunity to provide high quality services to our Key Government clients and partners and help develop a delivery infrastructure for their rapid growth. This role will be working with several high profile and complex client engagements and help advance Pega's Industry wide solutions. We will consider candidates in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this position, you will work as part of a collaborative, diverse and passionate team, who pride themselves in helping Government clients transform their business through implementation of digital transformation services and solutions. Your proven experience in professional services business development will be key to the success in this role.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings across key existing Government clients.
- Achieve annual quota license by supporting software sales of our Government vertical.
- Advocate during the sales process for best practice delivery approach to be followed on all Pega projects.
- Lead the efforts to define, scope, size and propose new Pega application implementations to clients
- Provide field feedback to the product management and engineering teams responsible for Pega applications
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials
Who You Are:
- You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems.
- You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives within Strategic enterprise clients.
- You will need to be an Australia Citizen for this Government Aligned role.
What You've Accomplished:
- 7 years + experience selling professional services and software
- Deep experience selling services and software to Government at a strategic account level.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services, and products
- Ability to collaborate across difference business units to achieve favourable business development outcomes
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Family Paid Medical and life insurances. #LI-CS5
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.