Senior Product Manager
Meet Our Team:
No-code, low-code and Generative AI are all the craze. We at Pega are at the cutting edge of these concepts, providing revolutionary solutions for some of the world’s largest organizations and the most recognizable brands.
As a member of the Pega Product Management India team, you will focus on Search and Reporting capabilities in the Pega products. You will work closely with our Engineering teams and Technical Services Operations(TSO) teams to drive and deliver the market-differentiating search capabilities in our Products. Pega Product Management team drives the Product vision and strategy with innovation mindset to deliver a low-code platform for AI-powered decisioning and workflow automation.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. As the Senior Product Manager for Search, you will define the vision, capabilities, and model schema for the next generation of Search in the Pega Products. Your core areas of focus will include driving the search capabilities in Pega Products. You will be charged with defining the cohesive, market-differentiating search capabilities in Pega’s next generation products. Key attributes of successful product outcomes will include an emphasis on real-world sophistication in client and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) apps with capabilities that support advanced search, secured search, seamless upgrades, and operational excellence.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Define the offering vision, capabilities, use cases, and personas; ensure they well understood across the relevant parts of the organization
- Demonstrate engaged enterprise thought leadership; you are not afraid to step up and take accountability for clarifying uncertainty, ambiguity, and obstacles in support of delivering market-leading software
- Delegate ownership where appropriate to key capability owners, keeping in mind that you are accountable for their results
- Create competitive analysis and regularly measure progress against our competitors
- Regularly update the delivery roadmap (3 months out) and full year quarterly roadmap based on competitive analysis and a clear understanding of our internal and external client and partner needs, especially in the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) space
- Lead the definition, prioritization, and coordinated delivery of market-leading search capabilities across design, engineering, and release management teams.
- Iterative and incremental delivery of working software on a month-to-month basis, adopted and fully aligned with the broader vision and roadmap for the Pega Platform
- Work closely with the Pega Architecture Guild and Technical Services Operations (TSO) to ensure your offering is architected in accordance with best practice and operable with our standard Pega Cloud offerings.
- Work closely with the Software Delivery Excellence Alliance (SDEA) to deliver high-quality software with minimal tech debt in accordance with our software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Meet with clients and analysts to showcase innovations in the search space
- Pursue patents, and work with the legal team to submit them
Who You Are:
- Prior experience working in Search technology affiliated areas, with Search Engines and Cloud Technologies
- 9-14 years’ experience in Product Management
- Strong writing skills with experience building impactful content including; presentations, interactive product demos, webinars, videos, and case studies
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions
- Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management
- Ability to work effectively across silos to drive understanding, buy-in, and prioritization
- Strong analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall “can-do” attitude
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in highly technical and enterprise focused products and solutions
- Proven record of finding innovative solutions to complex problems
- Public speaking and written communication skills to create and deliver impactful content including presentations, interactive product demos, webinars, videos, and case studies
- Familiarity with Pega products, low-code development platforms or CRM could be a big plus
- Experience with Generative AI is a plus
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.