Cloud Security Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Cloud Network Engineering (CNE) is responsible for solving low-layer needs of Pega Cloud clients. The team relies on decades of IT experience to rapidly architect, develop and deploy solutions for complex technical problems. CNE is process-oriented and adopts LEAN principles to continuously improve solution speed and quality. CNE partners closely with the Cloud Service Reliability, Engineering and Security teams to ensure every solution is secure, reliable, available and observable.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be part of a highly innovative company changing how companies work and optimize their outcomes. In this role you will be part of a highly collaborative team that is well versed and skilled in their space. You will be an adaptive/flexible change agent driving data driven decisioning while seeing the benefits of your hard work turn into business outcomes.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be a part of a team that delivers critical solutions to high profile clients
- Come up with creative ways to overcome and automate technical hurdles
- Deploy and configure solutions for Production clients
- Represent CSE in the incident management and resolution processes
- Automate the delivery of solutions to clients
Who You Are:
- Like to play with cloud technologies and are familiar with AWS core concepts (ALB, VPC, RDS, EC2, CloudFormation, IAM, Lambda, ECS, ECR, CloudWatch)
- Comfortable working from Linux terminal to edit, execute and debug scripts
- You enjoy figuring out why something happened and the process of discovery
- Curious, honest, analytical and thorough
- 2+ years of relevant experience
What You've Accomplished:
- Created and deployed CloudFormation templates to manage AWS resources
- Have invoked two completely different API in the same project
- Identified the root cause of a problem using monitoring data and log analysis
- Edit files from a terminal with vim, emacs or nano
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement