Senior Data Analyst
Meet Our Team:
The Pega Community team is responsible for the multiple digital properties including the Pega Community, Pega Academy, Collaboration Center and more. Our mission is to provide the global Pega professional ecosystem with the knowledge, training, and support to drive successful projects. Our diverse and talented team has a wide variety of skill sets and we know how to work hard while having a great time together.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is truly trying to change the world through our technology and in how the world builds software. One of the engines behind that ambitious goal is a thriving and loyal ecosystem of Pega heroes and champions. This role is at the heart of that ecosystem, helping both new and advanced users expand their skill sets and build a future-proof and successful career.
Who You Are:
You enjoy working with data and building stories that help users see what the Data is telling us. You work well in a team and with stakeholders while leading and managing your initiatives. You are flexible and able to pivot and evolve in a dynamic environment.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Build Power BI reports and dashboards based on business requirements that are visually rich and represent data in a meaningful way
- Lead as Power BI subject matter expert
- Lead business analysis and requirements gathering for the Pega Community team and deliver reports based on findings
- Work with data integration team to define and load data sources from data warehouse systems
- Act as the primary liaison between the business team and IT
- Document business needs into clearly defined and detailed functional requirements; drive the process of translating into User Stories/Use Cases prioritized for future development
- Present information to management, end users, co-workers or vendors
- Influence the enablement landscape within Pega to support the growth and effectiveness of Pega’s Community enablement
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Data Analyst 1-3 years of experience
- Project management proficiency – proven ability to successfully lead complex projects (3+ Years)
- Proficient with datasets, specifically SAP HANA and Google Analytics
- Experience with Excel pivoting, charts and refining data
- Strong experience with data visualization in Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate data analysis experience and insights generation
- Working knowledge of Power BI (1+ Year)
- Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Power Point (3+ Years)
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.