Meet Our Team:
The Agile Services team is a global group of passionate and energetic servant leaders who are focused on supporting their teams in improving software delivery at Pega. Some development teams are collocated, some are distributed. We work at scale and create bespoken processes supporting these groups. If you are passionate about continuous improvement and building great software in a smart way - join us!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
If you are up for driving change, challenging status quo, and be an integral and crucial part fo an innovative company's global growth - Pega is the place for you.
What You'll Do at Pega:
80% Scrum Teams - 1 to 2 teams
- Support and guide development teams with a focus on ensuring the teams meet their product deliverables within the agile mindset
10% Tribe Coaching
- Collaborate across the tribes and alliances to ensure best practices are shared and dependencies are hashed out.
- Contribute towards the success of the tribe and alliance in delivering significant value using agile
- Promoting and adhering healthy quality and delivery processes (aaS Lifecycle)
10% Chapter Work
- Learn from and contribute to the Agile Leadership Chapter
Who You Are:
- You are an aspiring servant leader who leads by example and has the skill to bring out the best in team members
- You are eager to build strong teams
- You are not afraid to propose changes, share ideas, act on initiatives, navigate conflicts in the interest of building a common understanding and an open, healthy work environment
- You are focused on continuous improvement of yourself and your surroundings
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- History of successfully planning, scheduling, and delivering software projects
- Experience using variety of different Agile models (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of change model(s) and change management in an organization.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, Kanban) as well as a track record of continued and recent education in scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study
- Experience in training and coaching teams, product owners, leadership
- Stakeholder management
- Gets exposure into working with leadership
- Experience in participating in organization wide initiatives
- Adopting new agile techniques and enabling the teams deliver faster
- At least 2 years as a full-time scrum master
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.