AI is poised to transform everyday life, including how consumers interact with businesses. While the upside of that is enormous for both parties, there are educational and emotional hurdles to be cleared before consumers feel comfortable enough to use AI to its fullest potential. This survey of 6,000 consumers across six countries shows a wide range in understanding, attitudes, and receptiveness towards AI.
Download this report to learn:
- Consumers’ misperceptions and fears around interacting with AI
- Areas where consumers see current – and future – value from using AI
- How businesses can transform customer engagement with AI
- What Consumers Really Think of AI: Infographic
- The Customer Decision Hub eBook
- Delivering a Consistent Cross-Channel Customer Journey
PegaWorld iNspire | May 4, 2021
We’re bringing you the most iNnovative tools, ideas, and success stories to get you up to speed – all in a convenient virtual format.
We’ve brought together customer engagement and digital process automation in one unified portfolio, powered by our visionary no-code platform.