Using Underwriting to Drive Profitable Growth in Group Benefits
Competition within the group and voluntary benefits markets remains extremely fierce, leading insurers to look to technology for a competitive edge. Underwriting remains a key focus, as insurers of all sizes seek to grow more profitably. An advanced, yet flexible underwriting desktop can help can help your underwriters respond to market changes with greater consistency and more advantageous pricing, while increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
This web seminar will describe the benefits of this technology within the context of the latest trends and initiatives affecting group benefit providers.
You will learn:
- Why Private Exchanges are emerging as an important new distribution channel.
- The ways in which your underwriters market experience and best practices can be tapped to optimize business performance.
- How Underwriting Workbench technology can improve plan design and product development
- About the pivotal role played by Business Intelligence in group benefits underwriting
- Why all of the above will enhance your competitiveness and give you greater flexibility to respond to sudden market shifts.