The Total Economic Impact (TEI) of Pega Customer Service
Pegasystems commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Pega Customer Service.
The September 2016 Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study shows three-year risk-adjusted results, including:
- An overall Return On Investment (ROI) of 473%, with a Payback Period of just 6 Months
- A 12% reduction in Average Handle Time for the 3-year period
- A 15% improvement in the conversion rate, yielding almost 240,000 incremental conversions
- A 24% reduction in average customer churn rate
- Total benefits of $29.4 million over three years versus costs of $5.1 million, resulting in a net present value (NPV) of over $24 million