PegaWORLD 2015: Seamless Customer Engagement: A Panel feat. Fallon Health, UnitedHealth Group, Allianz and Accenture (Video)
Less than 15% of companies use automated workflows between their CRM and order/fulfillment systems. So is it any wonder that client facing personnel are not able to intelligently guide prospects and clients across their enterprise processes, or deploy and change innovative business processes across sales, service, and operational systems. To streamline enterprise operations, and enable seamless customer engagement companies like Vodafone are in the midst of a digital transformation that is connecting their front and back office processes and systems. Facilitated by Pega’s Director of Marketing, Chris Benedetto, this session will consist of a panel of Finance, Healthcare, Media/Communications, and Insurance customers discussing their efforts to connect all the information and systems to meet sales, service, and operations goals.
- Chris Benedetto, Director of Marketing, Pega
- Farrell Hudzik, Managing Director, Accenture
- Jennifer Lavigne, Director, Retention Sales, Fallon Health
- Joseph Treichel, Director Optum Technology and Producer Administration, UnitedHealth Group
- Simone Bock, Program Director Front Office Program, Allianz
- Ian Jacobs, Analyst Serving Application Development and Delivery Professionals, Forrester