Optimizing the Customer Journey Through Analytics
Watch our recent session with the CMO community at Argyle Executive Forum where Matt Nolan, Director of Product Marketing at Pega, outlines how today’s connected customer choose their own path - researching and interacting with the brand on their own terms. Matt is joined by panelists from leading brands including Sears, Bank of Montreal and RGA Reinsurance as they share their own stories about enabling complex consumer journeys.
Topics discussed include:
- The key challenges in mapping the customer journey, and “scripting” journey workflows
- The role of technology, as a means to enable both brand and customer
- The requirement for real-time analytics, to capture and adapt to customer context
- The growing need for machine learning, in building personalized experiences
- How paid channels are changing, and coming into alignment with other touchpoints