Innovate with Actionable Analytics
"We are moving into an era of mass customization; analytics is at the heart of transforming a manufacturer's ability to respond to the customer. Increasingly we are seeing companies create this intelligence layer that can merge data from a variety of sources and uncover insights that the business can take advantage of."
- Heather Ashton, Research Manager, IDC Research
Join IDC analyst, Heather Ashton and IoT Strategist and VP of BPM, Dr. Setrag Khoshafian as they discuss how the Manufacturing Industy is using analytics today to innovate.
Learn how you can:
- Acquire best practices for innovating with a Digital Transformation Platform to digitize values streams involving processes, dynamic cases, business rules and analytics
- Combine data from telematics, warranty claims, and your plant floor to quickly identify and prevent quality issues and accelerate root cause analysis
- Identify improper behaviors in claim processing, dealer incentives or parts returns evoking new ways to avoid failures and recalls
- Predict customer behavior to improve the experience and offer more personalized products and services