Presented by: Danilo De Angelis - SVP, Head of CRM Domain
Source : Pega Business Transformation Forum, Paris, 12 December 2013.
In 2011 the IT organization of Telecom Italia was facing a new challenge raised by the TOP Customers division. They were asked to put in place a new “Customer Centric System” infrastructure aimed to:
- Reduce the time-to-market for new offers and services
- Generate a relevant costs reduction without decreasing the service capabilities
- Increase the Customer Satisfaction
- Improve the Caring level to Customers
- Introduce a real time data handling for removing any latency in reporting views for business users
In this session you will understand how Telecom Italia evaluated the traditional approach (putting in place a replacement project of the existing legacy systems) vs the business transformation proposition of Pega (“wrap and renew” technology approach over the existing systems), the consideration that led them to choose Pega and then the experience matured along the project.