Consumer Experience 2020
Providing a personalized, predictive healthcare experience to drive better health outcomes
Healthcare has long lagged behind other industries in providing a personalized, predictive customer experience that connects all parts of the journey. What technologies are now available that can help health care organizations catch up and provide the Amazon-style experience that consumers have come to expect? And how can this experience improve not only customer satisfaction but also health outcomes?
Join panelists from Pegasystems, Sarah Cannon Research Institute and Optum as they discuss:
- The challenges healthcare organizations face in providing a streamlined, digital customer journey
- How to connect all steps of that journey to provide personalized, predictive care
- How technology is helping healthcare organizations provide these experiences
- What's next for member and patient engagement
- Kelli Bravo, Vice President, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Pegasystems
- Andy Corts, Chief Information Officer, Sarah Cannon (HCA)
- Norman Wright, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Optum
- Melissa Turner, Director of Content, Healthcare and Life Sciences, SmartBrief
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.