PegaWorld 2018 – the world’s largest intelligent automation event – kicks off live today with thousands of industry leaders and tech professionals heating up the MGM Grand in Las Vegas!
During the day, citizen developers and IT professionals are taking advantage of hands-on training for the Pega Platform™ and applications like Pega Robotic Automation™, Pega Workforce Intelligence™, Pega Marketing™, Pega Customer Service™, and Pega Customer Decision Hub™, plus topics on empowering business users with agile methodology, and securing and maximizing your system.
Just for fun, our Founder, CEO, and master-level chess player, Alan Trefler, once again matches wits with multiple opponents in a simultaneous chess match. You can watch the live-stream of the match on our Facebook page.
Late afternoon it’s all about networking with peers at Special Interest Group meet-ups, as well as recognizing organizations and individuals revolutionizing customer engagement through digital transformation with our Pega Client Excellence Awards.
Client Excellence Awards for Business Impact are presented to organizations where a Pega software implementation has helped achieve exceptional business results in marketing, sales, customer service, onboarding, and/or operations. Recipients of this year’s Business Impact Awards include: Anthem; IP Australia; Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy (DICTU); Foxtel; Great American Insurance Group, Annuities; PayPal; Rabobank AU/NZ; StepChange Debt Charity; and Vodafone UK.
The Build for Change Client Excellence Award recognizes individuals who achieved new levels of performance within their organizations through superior customer experience and more engaged employees. We are honored to present this year’s Build for Change awards to:
- Leslie Dickens, vice president of products, NASCO;
- Alden Fry, division chief, Spartan Program Management Division, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives;
- Duncan MacDonald, vice president, consumer solutions & digital transformation, Liberty Global; and
- Andrew Vickers, chief operating officer, Rabobank AU/NZ.
As the evening sets in, you’ll find all 5,000+ attendees relaxing outdoors, enjoying the spectacular Las Vegas sunsets poolside at our grand welcome reception and dinner, courtesy of our Titanium sponsor, Accenture.
We would also like to take a moment to say thank you to all of our sponsors – especially Titanium sponsor, Accenture, and Diamond partners, Capgemini, Cognizant, EY, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, and Virtusa – for helping make this an unforgettable event!
With dozens of amazing digital transformation stories, technology demos, and hands-on learning workshops lined up for the next three days, we’re excited to get started!
BE PART OF THE EXCITEMENT:
- Live stream all of the Monday and Tuesday Main Stage keynote presentations on pega.com, or our Twitter and Facebook channels.
- Follow @Pega on Twitter for more updates, and join the conversation with #pegaworld.
- Find up-to-date schedule information and a downloadable version of the conference agenda on our website.
- Relive the experience by watching video replays of our sessions, available on our PegaWorld webpage and YouTube channel.