AI. Robotics. No-code digital transformation. It’s all coming your way at PegaWorld 2018 – the world’s largest intelligent automation event.
By now you’ve heard the buzz – keynotes and customer sessions from more than 70 of the world’s leading brands on what works (and what doesn’t) in digital transformation; hands-on demos from more than 50 technology and consulting partners, and Pega product owners in our Tech Pavilion; special deep-dive training and developer days at the beginning and end of the conference; and our biggest product announcement ever.
That agenda, alone, makes for a great event, but PegaWorld constantly gets rave reviews from attendees because it’s different. At our conference, we let our customers do the talking. Leaders from a wide variety of industries around the globe come to PegaWorld to hear other customers speak and share best practices, especially around digital transformation. And this year the inspiration continues.
To get the most out of the event, soak it all up – all of the insight, learning, hands-on, and networking. Then rock out and have some fun! For an amazing PegaWorld, I recommend the following can’t-miss experiences:
- Keynote presentations and demos from Pega’s Alan Trefler, Kerim Akgonul and Stephanie Louis; plus Julia Davis, Aflac; James Stavropoulos, Google; Duncan Macdonald and Rhona Bradshaw, Liberty Global; Saul Van Beurden, JPMorgan Chase; Martijn Gribnau, Genworth Financial; Trish Cox and Dan Crann, Anthem; and Andrew McMullan, Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Biggest product launch ever! Kerim Akgonul will unveil Pega’s truly groundbreaking news.
- More than 100 live demos that let you see, touch, and test-drive innovative products and solutions to power your digital transformation.
- Free Trials of Pega software! Build your own app on Pega Platform, Customer Service, and Sales Automation at our product playground.
- GDPR booth where you can get insight on compliance strategies.
- Augmented Reality Experience that lets you interact with the next generation of predictive analytics.
- Smart Bar where you can meet one-on-one with Pega experts about product questions and delivery advice.
Pega Users & Developers
- Developer Day, including “Ask Me Anything” sessions with Pega AI, CRM, UX, DevOps, and Robotics product managers and engineers.
- On-site training and certifications with expert instructors, making it convenient for you to stay current or add new Pega skills.
Entertainment and Fun
- An exclusive concert with the Grammy winning, multi-platinum selling band, Train!
- Private party at the world-famous Hakkasan Nightclub.
- LinkedIn photo booth providing professional headshots to update your LinkedIn profile.
- Alan’s now famous simultaneous chess match, where he plays multiple opponents and narrates his moves.
Haven’t secured your spot yet? Experiencing PegaWorld FOMO (fear of missing out)? Don’t worry… you can still register. We’ll also be live streaming all the keynote presentations Monday and Tuesday, and you can watch Alan’s chess match live on Pega’s Facebook site (Sunday, 2:00pm PST).
We can’t wait to see you for four unforgettable days in Vegas!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: As Managing Editor of Pega’s Insights blog, Leanne Russell helps high-tech leaders share their knowledge, experience, and success stories.