This year is moving at BPM speed! As I write this in the first week of April, 2010, PegaWORLD in Philadelphia is just a few short weeks away. Last week we received regulatory clearance for our acquisition of Chordiant. And, also this week, we were pleased to welcome Chordiant as a platinum PegaWORLD sponsor who will be featured in the PegaWORLD Technology Pavilion. This means that I can now make a personal welcome and outreach to all Chordiant customers to join more than 1,000 members of our customer and user community in Philadelphia – the city of brotherly love – on the morning of Monday April 26.
- Thought leadership in customer experience: Our agenda has keynote presentations and panel participation from Medco, ING, Zurich/Farmers, Accenture, Capgemini, Forrester as well as Michael Maoz, lead analyst for CRM at Gartner, hosting a panel on optimizing customer experience with TD, Kaiser Permanente, and Medco.
- Demonstrations of Pega and Chordiant products working together: The product teams from both companies have been working hard to get ready for PegaWORLD. I can tell you from my recent visits to Chordiant’s offices and development centers that there is incredible excitement on both sides, and you will want to see firsthand how the future of our product offerings is shaping up. Among the many “first look” demos will include showing how you can:
- Trigger a Pega business process from within Foundation to help deliver new levels of automation to case management and customer fulfillment
- View and act on Chordiant’s Recommendation Advisor’s dynamic next best offers directly within Pega’s Customer Process Manager
- Best practices: Learn from over 30 breakout sessions how others are bringing a continuous improvement approach, using the industry’s leading BPM platform, to deliver better customer service, lower costs, reduce churn and maximize revenues.
- Networking: PegaWORLD brings together hundreds of professionals from across many different industries who share similar goals and concerns. Attendees tell us that they come back from PegaWORLD with renewed energy, confidence, and a long list of new contacts who share invaluable experiences. It takes a village to deliver enterprise-wide transformation expressed in unrivalled customer service, and PegaWORLD is the place where that village convenes.
- Special Chordiant breakouts and roundtable: You will be able to ask your questions, inform the roadmap, share ideas with other Chordiant customers. You will also be able to meet the key executives who are chartered with ensuring your continued success with the products you have already invested in.
Bringing Pegasystems and Chordiant together makes sense. In fact, most industry analysts see the convergence of BPM and CRM as inevitable. This is no surprise to the people who come to PegaWORLD. They know instinctively that there is no separation between a commitment to continuous business process improvement and the delivery of those improvements to the customer facing frontlines. Exceptional customer service and continuous business process improvement go hand in hand, and now both Chordiant and Pega customers can take immediate advantage of an expanded range of complementary solutions. So if you are a Chordiant customer, please join us and the more than 1,000 Pega customers, partners and representatives at PegaWORLD 2010. I look forward to personally meeting you there and officially welcoming you to the Pega community. I can’t think of a better time or place.