At this year’s PegaWorld conference, we unveiled our largest product announcement in Pega’s history – Pega Infinity™. Much more than just an updated version of our industry-leading Pega Platform™, Pega Infinity™ makes available a substantial set of new features within a suite of software that brings together customer engagement and digital process automation in one unified portfolio. It empowers your team with baked-in no-code design, DevOps, self-optimizing AI, personalized UX, and robotic automation.
Pega Infinity™ also includes a commitment from us to expand and empower an ecosystem of IT professionals and citizen developers where ideas, experience, and knowledge are more easily shared. As a company that’s constantly working to fundamentally change the way the world builds software to create unprecedented business outcomes, we realize that those outcomes start with you – your ideas, skills, and expertise – and we want to make it easy for you to share your knowledge and engage with everyone in our growing digital ecosystem.
The place to start is the Pega Community
A virtual knowledgebase and meet-up site where you can ask and answer questions to Pega Support as well as the greater community on tips, tricks, troubleshooting, and best practices about Pega software, Pega Community fosters a collaborative approach to developing software and driving successful projects – and includes a number of tools to help you network and expand your skills. For example:
- The My Profile tool enables you to build your personal brand and connect with other developers and potential employers. You can update your searchable profile with your certifications and achievements, project history, areas of expertise, languages, and project availability.
- The Find a Pega Pro tool allows select individuals from Pega’s clients and partners to search within their own organizations to help match their developers with the desired Pega skills with upcoming projects. Contact Charlie Keating for information about how your organization can find Pega developer superstars.
- And to help improve project planning and delivery, the Pega Project Hub provides resources and expertise to help you and your team implement, iterate, and collaborate. For example, links to videos and information on DevOps, Agile, and Pega’s delivery methodology are available to help you plan iterative projects.
The most important element of a thriving community is the people
Dedicated and passionate community members drive engagement by helping others, and we want you to get involved. If you haven’t already done so, register for a Pega account, complete your profile, and start exploring how to maximize your investment in Pega.
The Pega Community site is constantly changing, adding the latest resources and tutorials to help you unlock the power of Pega Infinity™. We’re committed to providing an open online community that empowers users of all experience levels to engage without limits and build better software without coding.
- Launch your involvement in the Pega Community. Engage with others, and enhance your Pega reputation.
- Stand out in a crowd – update your My Pega profile.
- Learn how to implement, iterate, and collaborate on our Project Hub.
- Connect with other Pega professionals on PegaBuzz to share success stories and best practices.
- Discover how Pega Infinity™ allows organizations to transform without limits.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: As a Senior Digital Marketing Program Manager, Charlie Keating applies his expertise in digital strategy and implementation to deliver projects with outstanding end-user experience and design.