As many of you know, the team here at Pega will descend on the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas from June 5 to 8 for the annual Pegaworld conference.
The event will provide great opportunities for Marketing, Decision Management, and Customer Experience professionals to look behind the curtain, and see what’s really going on at Pega –these topics will be a major focus in our keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and product demonstrations. Everywhere you go, you’ll see Pega solutions in action, and hear directly from brands that are “moving to the next level,” using Pega to transform the way they do business.
If you’re trying to decide what marketing and Customer Decision Hub sessions to attend, these five breakout sessions should be at the top of your list:
- Can Personalized Marketing Improve Customer Experience? Absolutely!: A panel of marketing experts from GM OnStar, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and Fifth Third Bank will discuss how they apply one-to-one marketing techniques, advanced personalization, and next-best-action capabilities to enhance their customer experience.
- Next Generation Decisioning: The What, When, and How: Jo Allen and Steven Thomas from British Gas will discuss how their organization is centralizing customer strategies across all of their inbound and outbound marketing channels, with the goal of building a better customer experience, and leveraging real-time data to make better decisions about each customer.
- Implementing a System of Innovation: Freeing Data to Enable Agile Business: The teams at Pega will co-present with Santosh Krishnakumar from Cisco Systems; the session will focus on how organizations can operationalize the data “trapped” in their legacy systems, and enable it to drive strategic decisions across the enterprise.
- Putting Analytics into Action: You Don’t Need to Be a Brain Surgeon:The Product Management team at Pega will demonstrate how to employ advanced analytics within customer strategies using the Customer Decision Hub. They’ll apply predictive and adaptive models, setup champion/challenger tests, and show how to monitor decision strategies to ensure continuous improvement.
- Deploying an Omni-Channel Customer Decision Hub with Predictive Intelligence:This expert panel includes analytics and marketing leaders from Pega, RBS, and Etisalat; the group will discuss how the Customer Decision Hub empowers organizations to apply predictive and adaptive analytics, automate learning from customer interactions, and drive real business results.
- Pega Marketing Strategic Application Overview: This hands-on session dives a little deeper; attendees will learn how Pega Marketing can help engage on a 1-1 level with customers – using Next-Best-Action strategies to improve upsell, cross-sell and retention results across any channel or touch point.
This is only a short list - for more comprehensive information about Pegaworld speakers, stories, and sessions, visit the Pegaworld website.