As one of the largest and longest-running Pega practices, Cognizant has the knowledge and expertise to help you drive successful implementations of Pega-powered digital transformations.
Visit our website to get the latest thinking on topics like opportunities with intelligent automation, using cognitive computing to evolve complex ecosystems, and a digital approach to boosting customer value.
Attend a breakout session for a deep-dive into how Cognizant is helping Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina make digital transformation a reality. Come hear how Blue Cross NC is leveraging robotics and a continuous delivery approach to build digital automation into their processes, unlocking more than $10 million in business value.
Demos and Solutions
Discover how Cognizant and Pega are transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Stop by the Tech Pavilion Booth #4 to talk to our experts, see demos of our innovative solutions below, hear about our new state-of-the-art Innovation Center, and experience the “Art of the Possible:”
- SmartSensor (Video Analytics): Combining the power of Image Analytics and Pega Marketing
- Contactless Contact Center: Leveraging Pega Natural Language Processing and Decision Strategy Manager
- IntelliCash (ATM): Harnessing the capability of Pega Analytics
- DOM (Digital Order Management): Explore the concept of a “perfect order”
- Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
- Read how Cognizant helps you reinvent products, experiences, and business models to create new value, differentiation, and revenue in the digital economy.
- See how Cognizant Digital Operations helps you harness digital power to propel experiences and outcomes.
- Learn how Cognizant Digital Systems & Technology help you navigate the shift to digital.
- Optimize the customer experience with Cognizant and BPM software from Pegasystems.
Cognizant’s Center For The Future of Work examines how work is changing, and will change, in response to the emergence of new technologies, new business practices, and new workers.