PegaWorld 2013 in Orlando is fast approaching and we are really excited about the insurance companies that have agreed to share their experiences at our user conference. This year, we’ve themed the event, “Discover the Return on Excellence” and several insurers will highlight their successes to that effect. Once again, we will have a great lineup of speakers including:
- Eric Martinez, EVP Global Claims, Operations & Services, AIG Property & Casualty will be a keynote speaker discussing how Pega has been a key element in transforming their business and recovering from the financial crisis.
- European insurers Lloyds Banking Group Insurance and ING will discuss how Pega has helped them improve their operational effectiveness and serve the customers better.
- McCamish Systems will describe how they are using Pega in a BPO environment to streamline operations.
- Zurich North America and John Hancock will talk about how Pega has improved claims operations in both P&C and Life Insurance.
- The Hartford will discuss Pega’s significant impact to their commercial business.
In addition we will have many sessions on our new version of Pega BPM, which will take our customers’ capabilities to a whole new level.
We will once again be kicking things off on Sunday afternoon with our Insurance Special Interest Group, and have a very interesting session planned focusing on how Pega is helping insurers achieve excellence in their customer experience.