With the banking and financial world seeing booming adoption of mobile and app-based interactions, banks are looking for new ways to break down barriers between them and customers. Seven Pega financial industry customers are presenting their solutions to PegaWorld attendees. In addition, you have the opportunity to network with other members of the financial services community at a welcome event.
Monday | June 5, 2017
Empower your salesforce with clear, organized product and service information with lessons from:
- Chris Benedetto, Director of Marketing for Pegasystems
- Ron Wellman, Industry Principal of Financial Services for Pegasystems
- Tom Harrington, Industry Principal of Insurance for Pegasystems
Attend the Streamline Operations for Better Selling (Monday, June 5, 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Premier Ballroom 319) breakout session.
Tuesday | June 6, 2017
Scotiabank: A Future Empowered Bank (Wednesday, June 6, 9:40 a.m. to 10:10 p.m., Grand Garden Arena) is the financial services keynote presented by Jason Charlebois, SVP of Global Retail Banking Technology for Scotiabank. His expertise and industry viewpoint will be invaluable to you in the coming year.
Global Leaders in Financial Services Showcase Their Pega-Based Solutions
Be sure to attend Pega's banking breakout sessions galore. Financial services experts will present how they used Pega technology to transform their decisioning, sales, and customer service processes.
- How RBS Uses Decisioning and Analytics to Make Banking Personal for Today's Customer (Monday, June 5, 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., Premier Ballroom 319) presented by Christian Nelissen, Managing Director of Group Data & Analytics for RBS.
- Digital Selling: How Alfa-Bank Transformed Sales with Pega Sales Automation (Monday, June 5, 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., Premier Ballroom 319) presented by Darya Ruslanova, Director of IT, Sales for Alfa-Bank.
- High-Tech and High-Touch Business Lending at Rabobank (Monday, June 5, 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom 119) presented by Erik Passchier, Manager of IT Domain Lending & Insurance, EVP for Rabobank.
- How Scotiabank Improved Customer Engagement in Online and Mobile Channels with an Agile Customer Decision Hub (Tuesday, June 6, 11:45 a.m. 12:30 p.m., Grand Ballroom 119) presented by Jim Saleh, Sr. Director of the Process Automation Center of Excellence for Scotiabank.
- Standard Chartered Bank – Transformation of Managing Global Client Implementations (Tuesday, June 6, 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom 119) presented by Claire Thompson, Head Business Account Management & Implementation, Transaction Banking for Standard Chartered Bank.
- TSYS Innovation in Customer Service (Tuesday, June 6, 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom 119) presented by Troy Mann, Sr. Director for TSYS.
- Capgemini: Swedbank’s Journey to Becoming the Bank of the Future (Tuesday, June 6, 3:30 p.m., Grand Ballroom 124) presented by:
- Fredrik Hovstadius, Program Manager for Swedbank
- Claes Timner, Program Manager for Capgemini
- Frank Almenning, Product Owner for Swedbank
- Stephan Kolarik, Delivery Executive for Capgemini