Principal Software Engineer
Decisioning and Analytics team involves developing features on Pega Platform with Java technology stack. Paid media manager team is one of the decisioning teams which build Paid media manager solution as part of Pega marketing application. This solution enables customers to utilize Paga’s Next Best Action feature to perform 1:1 customer engagement experience on digital platforms like Facebook, Google Ads, Adobe Ad Manager and LinkedIn.
You will be Senior Software Engineer with Decisioning team in Pega working in line with Java Skill sets.
- Will be involved in development of new features of Paid Media Manager built on Java Technologies in collaboration with different internal teams
- Opportunity to learn integrations with digital advertising platforms like Facebook, Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Will be applying Design Patterns to build new features in Paid Media Manager
- Will be involved in building a performant and scalable solution
- Ensuring customer related issues are resolved with utmost importance
You are a Java/J2EE developer who has strong design pattern knowledge/handling collection framework / writing strong Java programs
- 4-6 years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Prefer prior knowledge on building connectors to digital advertising platforms like Facebook, Google AdWords etc
- Should have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Good to have exposure to Pega platform and design studios environment
- Good to have basic knowledge on building microservices and platforms like Kubernetes
- Knowledge on Devops
- Designed functional, robust and scalable Java applications / framework
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.