Meet Our Team:
The Director, Industry Principal will report to the Global Industry Markets Leader for Government and work with teams to establish and execute Pega’s growth strategy for the government vertical. You will focus on Pega’s global federal civilian industry segment and work closely with peers supporting defense, state, and Europe. More than 90% of this position’s time will be spent supporting US based teams.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing industry-specific solutions, such as product roadmaps, sales assets, and improving sales effectiveness. Identifying and developing winning sales themes and marketing our software through strategizing, distributing, and facilitating better sales content will provide the foundation for such improvements.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Act as a thought leader, develop sales themes, marketing program ideas, and related content including theme abstracts, white papers, blog articles, and e-mail campaign templates
- Represent the company as an industry and solutions expert to customers, prospects, analyst firms, industry trade press, and alliance partners
- Publish and manage all internal and external industry and solution content, including but not limited to industry and solution presentations, ROI calculators, industry training materials, and solution training materials
- Support Sales Account Executives in the development and maintenance of Strategic Account Plans for Key and Must-Cover organizations within the industry
Who You Are:
You are an experienced leader and industry expert, bringing in-depth knowledge of software and technology within those industries, and the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for our company. You have a strong drive to succeed, demonstrate integrity, and top-tier thought leader.
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of and/or background in technology
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Extensive experience within the target segment or industry, including 5+ years of Director-level experience and at least 3 to 5 years in a leadership capacity
- Prior strategic consulting experience within the segment or industry
- Demonstrated analytical expertise, problem-solving skills, and business judgment
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)