Senior Software Quality Test Engineer, SAP
Meet Our Team:
As a member of an innovative team of IT professionals, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build and deploy enterprise applications that are used to run our business internally at Pega. The IT QA team plays an important role in helping Pega to grow by partnering with the business to roll out high quality, scalable, enterprise applications for internal teams (Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Consulting, HR, Order Management, IT), external stakeholders, clients and partners. We strive for excellence and embrace agile methodologies to achieve it.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role – The Quality Assurance Engineer will be a member of the IT QA teams. You will provide testing services for SAP Center of Excellence SCRUM team in one of Pegasystems’ internal departments. And you will be responsible for creating test plans, test cases, regression test suites, creating automated tests and take ownership for the overall quality of the products. You will also work collaboratively with the QA lead, technical lead, software engineers, product owners and business users to develop quality application.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Own the testing of newly implemented SAP features and drive the quality of our SAP implementation.
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure quality in the revenue recognition and financial reporting processes.
- Participate in sprint grooming, test planning, product reviews and other ad hoc meetings.
- Responsible for converting requirements into Test Design, Test Cases and Test Execution for the product new features.Create and execute test plans and provide feedback on the overall quality of the application.
- Perform manual and automated test execution for new product features with complete test coverage.
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years Software Quality Assurance Testing Experience in SAP – both manual and/or automated testing
- You have at least 4 years of experience in SAP testing (ECC 6.0 FI/CO/RAR/Assets/Consolidation/Controlling Configuration, Setup, SAP Business Process, SD/MM, BPC, SAP BW Hana)
- You have knowledge of Finance Business Processes, project life cycle, and SAP OSS Functional Notes
- You have knowledge of SAP support for Security audits and certifications, roles, and access.
- You have knowledge of SAP landscapes, transport paths, migrations and update process.
- You have knowledge of Finance and Accounting, Revenue accounting & Reporting, Sales Order and Material Management concepts and ability to apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to these concepts.
- You have ability to work effectively with SAP QA Lead and SAP Functional owners.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3+ years of experience in Quality assurance in SAP.
- Experience in manual and/or automated testing.
- Experience participating in 2 or more full life-cycle implementation and upgrade projects.
- Experience with FI/CO is required, and experience with RAR, MM, and SD is desirable.
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA is a plus.
- Experience with Thomson-Reuters Tax Engines
- Experience with integration of applications with SAP using different technologies/products; effective knowledge/use of web services
- SAP FICO,RAR, SD, MM Certification preferred
- Experience in converting requirements into Test Design, Test Cases and Test Execution for the product new features
- Experience in working with Scrum teams and following agile methodology in Software testing.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and display adaptability.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay and bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on Pega's business operations and ability to scale
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.