Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems is seeking bright, technical Computer Science degree students who are flexible and interested in learning and exploring our technology. In our fast-paced, iterative development environment, our interns work within our Scrum teams to quickly develop thoughtful designs and implement robust, high quality features within an agile development methodology.Pegasystems is seeking bright, technical Computer Science degree students who are flexible and interested in learning and exploring our technology. In our fast-paced, iterative development environment, our interns work within our Scrum teams to quickly develop thoughtful designs and implement robust, high quality features within an agile development methodology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program serves as an exceptional launchpad for students, bridging the gap between academic prowess and thriving in the professional realm. We don't just cultivate good students; we elevate them to greatness by empowering them to conquer substantial challenges. At Pega, we champion the notion that brilliance knows no hierarchy or geographical bounds—it can emerge from anyone, anywhere. Our internships are designed with a clear mission: to equip students with invaluable business acumen, embolden them to contribute to consequential real-world projects, and facilitate seamless global collaboration. All the while, we ensure that their efforts are handsomely rewarded with a competitive compensation package. Join us and turn your potential into tangible achievements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Participate in the design of new features
- Debug and maintain existing code base
- Develop & document new features alongside other team members that meet our coding standards
- Unit test all new code to ensure all requirements are satisfied
- Develop an understanding of how our customers use the product and verify that the product meets these requirements
Who You Are:
You are an upperclassman student working on Bachelor's in Computer Science degree, looking for an internship that provides you practical real-world experience with the end-to-end software development lifecycle in an Agile environment. You are well-versed in Java and object-orient programming principles, with interests in the data realm – databases (relational, NoSQL), data science, data analytics, etc.
- Strong object orientated design and development skills (Java development experience is a plus)
- Basic working knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good ability to solve problems and identify creative solutions
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights