Consulting Solutions Executive
Meet Our Team:
As part of Pegasystems' consulting organization, the Consulting Solution Executive has responsibilities of the professional services business development, scoping and sizing the project, conducting contract processes, maintaining C-class or senior management engagement for delivery success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its software and services business; provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth. This role will be working with several high profile and complex client engagements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings across designated vertical with high profile and complex clients
- Achieve annual quota license by supporting software sales of our insert vertical.
- Advocate during the sales process for best practice delivery approach to be followed on all Pega projects.
- Lead the efforts to define, scope, size and propose new Pega application implementations to clients
- Provide field feedback to the product management and engineering teams responsible for Pega applications
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
Who You Are:
You have proven experience in professional services business development, as well as experience selling or implementing adjust for vertical. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services business development role
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay plus bonus incentive & employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.