Lead Business Architect
Meet Our Team:
Our team lives and breathes the Pega delivery vision: quickly building high-quality, outcomedriven applications that evolve with the changing needs of business. As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Lead Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project including but not limited to scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, functional/SIT and UAT and production deployment
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered solutions are realized in the time frame committed and meet/perform to functional requirements and business requirements defined and approved by the customer, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Project Delivery Leads (PDLs) and Consulting Solutions Executive (CSEs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Pega Express Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business
Who You Are:
- An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on definition and implementation of business process changes.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 18533 #LI-AB5
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement