Principal Application Quality Engineer, Data & Integration
Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The integration tribe is dedicated to connecting Pega customer applications to their ecosystems in a seamless, secure, performant and resilient way. The tribe offers integration-focused backing services and authoring capabilities that allow our customers to maximize the value of their applications by easily leveraging external data and assets in their app, as well as safely exposing relevant data and digital assets from their Pega apps to other applications in service of their business goals.:
- Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality, identify areas for improvements
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Clear understanding of related technologies, product features and customer usage patterns and formulate appropriate testing strategy
What You'll Do at Pega:
As a Principal QA Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product testing and automation activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities
Who You Are:
- Experience in QA and establishing best practices
- Strong understanding of functional and non-functional scenarios within Manual and Automation tests
- Expertise in any automation testing framework - Selenium, Rest assured
- Technical exposure to Test processes, tools, and methodologies experienced in developing & deploying applications using containers or Kubernetes clusters.
- Familiarity with Cloud, Kubernetes, Containers
- Experience with testing methodologies with CI-CD approaches
- Experience with source code management systems - GitHub, GitLab
- Can help and guide team members with technical issues, architecture & design
What You've Accomplished:
- BS/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a world-class university.
- 8-10 years of software testing experience, preferably in a product development company.
- At least 5+ years of experience in working on an automation framework and hands-on with DevOps
- Successfully led architectural initiatives within your organization that shaped the product vision.
- Extensive experience in leading and testing highly performant, highly available large-scale systems in production.
- Excellent knowledge of Architecture/Design principles and patterns as well as anti-patterns.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Have been a great team influencer and a coach.
- Had been an active person in the technical/social circles. Some footprint of eminence or presence will be highly appreciated
- Worked with internal/external customers, and product owners to understand problems and provide solutions.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with world-class teams, who are passionate about client success with the mission of changing the way software is built
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Gartner - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-recognized-gartner-critical-capabilities-enterprise-low-code
- Forrester - https://www.pega.com/about/news/press-releases/pega-ranked-leader-digital-process-automation-deep-deployments-top
- One of the best places to work in India
- GPTW - https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/rated/100-best/Pegasystems-Worldwide-India-Private-Limited
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company - https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.