Principal Software Engineer, DevOps
Meet Our Team:
The Pegasystems Robotics DevOps team is a small group of engineers who are passionately focused every single workday on improving and automating DevOps Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration (CD/CI) pipelines, processes, and infrastructure and improving application security.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Pegasystems is looking for a motivated Principal DevOps Engineer to join us as a critical member of our Engineering team in Atlanta
- We are a fast-growing and dynamic company offering digital transformation solutions to some of the best-known corporations and government entities around the world
- Our culture feels like a startup where creative, focused, hardworking individuals flourish, while at the same time, we are a highly profitable and large enough organization to provide long-term career stability and unlimited growth
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be part of a dedicated team of DevOps and Security engineers
- Provide technical architecture leadership and establish the technology strategy on multiple projects, processes, and systems that will result in scalable, reliable, maintainable, and secure software build and delivery platforms
- Take ownership of developing and continually improving DevOps Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration (CD/CI) pipelines and infrastructure using Azure cloud service tools
- Ensure the smooth operations of the CD/CI environment, and act as liaison and DevOps advocate between the development and infrastructure organizations
- Help drive an enjoyable installation experience with our growing suite of Windows Desktop Applications
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced DevOps engineer with the proven ability to drive projects to completion.
- You have strong experience developing CD/CI pipelines using Azure cloud technologies, and you have a passion for security and identifying opportunities to improve security and testing.
- You have a desire to see your team and team members succeed, accomplished by guiding and mentoring, helping drive professional growth, continuous learning, and work-personal life balance.
What You've Accomplished:
- You have led by example by rolling up your sleeves and working side-by-side with your team members
- You have a proven history of being responsible and reliable with your areas of ownership and take immense pride in your work
- Gained specialized expertise in release management, DevOps, and release engineering
- Developed expertise through hands-on experience with CD/CI and automation technologies, including Jenkins and Microsoft Azure
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A generous package of health, financial, professional, and work-life benefits inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and employee equity in the company
- A management team that cares about people
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.