Principal Regional Marketing Specialist
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will coordinate a cross-functional set of stakeholders to build joint marketing programs that showcase our shared value propositions and drive business growth with key partners.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software – and together with our partners – we deliver transformational business outcomes for our clients. Pega’s industry leading platform and CRM apps are attracting a rapidly growing ecosystem of consulting partners, system integrators, technology partners, ISV and developers.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Create and execute co-marketing partner programs, events and digital campaigns designed to amplify joint value propositions and achieve measurable engagement with shared customers across identified segments
- Lead quarterly planning process with internal stakeholders and partner marketing counterparts at key partner organizations to identify the set of joint marketing activities that support the go-to-market strategy
- Coordinate with cross-functional internal and partner stakeholders to develop messaging, content and build tools needed to activate programs
- Build scalable, marketing toolkits and self-service capabilities to support and enable the broader partner ecosystem
- Forecast availability and optimize use of Market Development Funds (MDF) program for joint marketing activities
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of related marketing and/or marketing programs experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
What You've Accomplished:
- Ability to navigate a complex organizational structure to build consensus around ideas and plans
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and decision-making
- Experienced in driving impactful digital marketing programs that utilize paid, search and social media tactics
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.