Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Are you motivated and inspired by innovation? Here, you will work in the team responsible for developing chatbots in Pega Platform. Chatbots handle natural language processing (NLP), case processing, and artificial intelligence to interact with a user in a conversational way. In the collaborative environment that the Multi-Channel area offers, you will be able to apply innovative ideas to solve complex problems.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will help us design and build features which will enhance capabilities of our products and solutions. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and creative team to get your hands-on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work on complex issues to design and develop high quality software,
- Provide technical thought leadership to advance the capabilities of the product and resolve complex issues,
- Collaborate with team members on feature design,
- Debug and maintain existing code base,
- Document and follow development standards for all coding,
- Unit test code to ensure technical requirements are satisfied,
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer of information,
- Identify and create new ideas and improvements, present solutions to your colleagues, and mentor in software development topics.
Who You Are:
You are a developer who is passionate to find simple, elegant solutions to complex real-world business problems. You enjoy working in an agile environment that values collaboration and teamwork.
What You've Accomplished:
- 6+ years of experience in a technology development role,
- Experience working with Java,
- Experience with REST web services and SQL databases,
- Very good English.
Nice to have experience working with:
- Scrum/Agile environment,
- Automated testing tools and techniques for web interfaces,
- Software build tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Gradle, Git,
- Cloud (e.g. AWS) or Kubernetes.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Continuous learning and career opportunities – internal and external training opportunities, area for own initiatives, Rotation Program.
- An inclusive, agile, and flexible work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other great things with us).
- Permanent agreement and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport, English & Polish lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
- Possibility of remote work during pandemic. Later, you can work from our modern office in Krakow (Bonarka4Business Center), in the hybrid mode or even fully remotely from anywhere in Poland!
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.