Account Executive - Telecommunications Industry
Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive.
Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer centric.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
A motivated enterprise software sales executive, driven to add value to your clients and their business process automation strategies. You are able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility, build a strong relationship and contribute to the success of our clients and Pega.
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience selling Enterprise Software and complex solutions within Telecommunication Providers industry
- 10+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Stable and progressive history of quota achievement
- Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
- Knowledge of BPA, DPA, RPA, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with large partner organizations
- Prior participation in a formal sales training
- Track record of challenging and improving a customer’s way of doing business
- Technically current in business automation
- Outstanding presenter
Pega Offers You:
- Excellent benefits package including health care, wellness allowance, access to physical and mental wellbeing platforms, access to learning platforms and courses, education assistance, employee assistance program, phone allowance, a fitbit and many more.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.