Customer Engagement Summit Paris
Thank you for your registering for CES Paris 2020. In the afternoon, we will be providing a number of Breakout Sessions, which will run between 2-4pm. The details are below. Using the registration form, please select the session that you would like to attend. We are looking forward to you attending.
Achieving true 1:1 customer engagement requires the right approach and methodologies.
Giovanni Mangani (West Europe Lead AI and Marketing Solutions) and Tim Odeh (Business Excellence - Marketing & Decisioning) will guide you through the same best practices that took customers like Vodafone, Commonwealth Bank of Australia to become pioneers in the 1:1 Customer Engagement domain.
Join this session to know more about the technology and strategies these companies used for implementation and adoption.
Engage your customers on all channels without interruption.
Pega Customer Service™ includes a real-time, omni-channel AI that is able to create tailored customer experience, regardless of the next point of contact (web, mobile, chat, or email).
In this session, you will learn how Pega's AI increases advisors efficiency while improving customer satisfaction.
A low-code platform to accelerate application development projects is great. But, to go from one-off success to repeatable transformation, you need to identify the right skills, facilitate collaboration across business and IT, and create a framework for reuse and scale.
In this session, learn how, with Pega Infinity, you can deploy a smart, agile, digital factory that is designed and engineered for “citizen developers”: the creators of your future business applications.
Customer experience: how Capgemini helps you develop closer relationships with your customers, from strategy to deployment.
- Your Cx trajectory with Capgemini and Pega: optimizing the capture and retention of your customers
- Ritchie Rafaralahy, Pega CX Solution Manager, Capgemini
- Alice Sozzi, Head of Pega Business for France BU, Capgemini
- Technical workshops:
- Pega on premise, your options
- How to control your deployments with Pega
- Arnaud Polet, Head of France Pega Practice for Financial Services, Capgemini
- Marc-Antoine Niggemann, Architect & France Pega Practice Technical Leader, Capgemini
- Hafedh Jebalia, Senior System Architect and Technical Manager, Capgemini
Attend a hands-on training session led by Pega experts.
You’ll see the Customer Decision Hub in action and, by the end of the session, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how the decisioning process works in the Next-Best-Action Designer
- Describe the high-level approach used to configure the Next-Best-Action Designer
- Configure the Next-Best-Action Designer to present an offer on a website
- Define customer engagement policies
- Understand how the AI selects the best action based on learning from customer behavior