Agents were using disparate applications and websites from its clients, partners and internal systems, resulting in reps often needing to complete manual processes and redundant steps when serving callers. Reps sometimes were required to focus more on system navigation – taking focus away from the customer experience and interaction. Multiple systems also posed a risk factor that potentially could impact accuracy. Agents did not have a consolidated view of customer data to efficiently respond to inquiries or service requests. “We realized we needed a way to bridge the disparate systems and enhance the customer experience,” commented the director of customer care. “In order to keep our leadership position and better serve our customers, a change was in order.”
- Enhance customer experience
- Decrease total call handle time
- Improve CSR Quality Assurance scores
- Increase Up-sell and Cross-sell opportunities
- 40% improvement in AHT
- Overall AHT decreased from 3:30 to 2:54
- QA scores improved from 94% to 96%
- Customer scores increased from 91% to 99%
Recommended research & insights
See what’s new, what’s next, and what’s trending right now.
Uniquely powerful software isn’t the only thing that sets us apart.