Senior Solutions Consultant - Federal Government Canberra
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will work closely with the Pega Sales team – Account Execs, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Business Officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of our sales strategy. Our Solutions Consultants are technically curious strategic thinkers with a customer centric mindset and most importantly - strong team players!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Be part of a team that meaningfully helps large Government agencies transform the way they do work. Pega is THE AI Decisioning and Workflow automation tool to help customers change the way they build software. We take great pride in our team culture, our customer base as well as our ability to make a real, meaningful difference in the world.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work with the account team to create and execute sales visions for mission critical systems at Federal Government agencies.
- Understand and articulate business problems from key customer stakeholders to translate them into powerful, impactful visions of what could be.
- Lead the development of demonstrations aimed at solving critical, complex problems to make our customers the hero.
- Build meaningful technical relationships with our customers to become trusted advisors.
- Enable and empower our customers and partners to champion Pega’s value.
Who You Are:
- An Australian Citizen located in Canberra full time – you will be working in areas that require clearances. If you have clearances, this is a positive, but not a pre-requisite – mention it in your application.
- You are a technologist at heart – you love playing with and finding what is possible with a world class enterprise platform.
- You are curious and passionate about driving meaningful impact to our customers, partners and Pega.
- A great communicator who is unafraid at being thrown ambiguous and nebulous problems.
- A strategic thinker, able to connect
- Are able to articulate the value of a solution – able to articulate why something has been built, not just how.
- Unafraid to ask for help, willing to share insights – we are very passionate about a sharing team culture!
What You've Accomplished:
- This is a Senior Technical Sales role – we are looking for someone with proven enterprise technical sales experience ideally with 5-10 years’ experience in this space. Give us examples where you have made the difference.
- If you have prior Pega experience – this is a big bonus, but not a prerequisite – we offer great academy training to get hands on into the product, as well as a supportive team environment as you learn your way around it.
- This role is in the Federal Government space which has it’s own nuances – we are looking for someone who has experience working in this field – give us examples of your background and any insights you may have.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company - full family medical insurance as well as personal life and salary insurances
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights