Meet Our Team:
The Knowledge Management Team is a group of passionate individuals with a growth mindset who collaborate cross-functionally to deliver content that is relevant, intuitive, and easily discoverable. Our team produces high-quality technical documentation and video training to enable key internal stakeholders and external clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega Cloud has enhanced the way clients can manage their Pega application. In this role, you will develop documentation and training to help scale Pega Cloud. You will work with our Pega Cloud operations and engineering teams to produce clear and concise written articles to enable key external and internal stakeholders. As part of the Knowledge Management team, you will have a plethora of opportunities to not only utilize your skills but also learn more and do more! Build for Change is our motto, adopted by all at Pega.
What You'll Do at Pega:
As part of the Knowledge Management team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic personalities across the globe. We are looking for a self-motivated and curious person to:
- Interview developers and architects about the features they are developing, interpret their explanations, and clearly document the technology so Pega clients and other engineers in our organization can understand. This information will be provided in several formats including external web pages, internal documents, communications, and videos
- Interview Pega Cloud operations staff about their support processes and identify opportunities to document self-service best practices for Pega clients
- Document critical cybersecurity best practices and processes for Pega Cloud
- Empower engineering teams to curate their own content
- Continuously optimize our documentation and knowledgebase
Who You Are:
- A skilled technical writer, adept at optimizing external and internal documentation for large, cross-functional teams. You understand the needs of your audience and you can effectively tailor the right message for them
- Highly collaborative with strong social skills
- You understand technical documentation best practices and are experienced at working with SMEs to continuously iterate content
- You have the ability to lead technical discussions with engineers and guide them towards the objective of creating clear and concise documentation
What You've Accomplished:
- 5-7+ years of experience as a technical writer, editor, or content developer with experience developing technical documentation
- Experience managing content projects through collaboration with teams across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear documentation.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience driving complex projects independently
- Ability to provide creative solutions to difficult problems
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with DITA or similar technical documentation system
- Expertise or knowledge of cloud managed services and/or cybersecurity
- Well-rounded skillset across Knowledge Management disciplines including technical writing, content curation, and community moderation
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights