Principal Application Quality Engineer
Meet Our Team:
At Customer Risk and Due Diligence team, our dynamic team is driven by enthusiasm, energy, and a commitment to excellence. We're dedicated to crafting world-class products with a sense of urgency and collaborative spirit. In our challenging yet enjoyable work environment, you'll be part of Financial Services team that encourages healthy competition. As a team member, you'll contribute to end-to-end product quality, from understanding the product functionality and testing it manually as well as generating automation scripts using different tools as applicable while owning the quality of the product. Join us in a collaborative and innovative environment where we operate with urgency to bring cutting-edge products to life.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
At Pegasystems, we are revolutionizing the software development landscape globally. As a Principal Quality Application Engineer, in this role you'll collaborate with a self-organized team to devise and execute solutions within the Financial Services industry. Harnessing both industry expertise and Pega’s cutting-edge technology, the team crafts products that address business challenges and enhance operational efficiencies for our customers. Seize this opportunity to join a highly engaged, creative, and dynamic team, where you'll have the opportunity to work with leading technologies and solve fascinating customer problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Participate in testing the quality of features in Financial Services Industry
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to Testing frameworks.
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions - providing continuous feedback and implement changes to our quality processes.
- Actively contribute towards innovations (finding solutions to the challenges in testing applications), encourage other team members in finding these solutions through mentorship
- Take ownership of the components/tasks and make sure they are delivered with great quality.
- Leverage best in class technologies to convert the use cases/requirements into test design, automation scripts and its implementation, test/build deployment and support.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced quality assurance professional (preferably from financial services domain) with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity. You are a problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment who wants to focus on quality of the next-generation solutions. You are skilled in both manual testing and automation technologies, frameworks.
What You've Accomplished:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in design, development, and maintenance of automation scripts along with manual test case design and implementation, preferably in Financial Services Industry
- Experience in Quality Assurance Methodologies, REST Services, Selenium, API testing, Java - OOPS concepts, GIT/SVN, Jenkins, Cucumber framework
- Working experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Quality first mindset, strong interest, and desire to learn Low code Platform through Pega
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Partner with internal clients like Product Managers/Pega platform teams to align business goals with quality results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights